Guildford Chiropractic & Physiotherapy
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries such as ankle sprains or runners knee
- Slipped discs (disc protrusions) or Sciatica
- Shoulder issues, such as frozen shoulder or tendonitis
- Pregnancy, post-natal and paediatric patients
- Headaches (originating from the neck or jaw)
- Temporomandibular joint pain (Jaw pain)
- Soft tissue injuries such as plantar faciitis and tennis elbow
Being one of the UK’s longest-standing chiropractic clinics, we have cared for thousands of patients from Guildford and the surrounding areas who have consulted the practice for professional advice and care; many of whom are recommended by family and friends.
With ample free parking onsite, the clinic in Burpham, Guildford is just a short drive from the town centre with easy access from the A3.
We deliver cutting edge treatment plans with a professional, specialised and patient centred approach. Combining evidence based and personally tailored management plans to achieve the most effective, long-term treatments in Guildford.
Our ethical practitioners take the time needed to deliver expert individualised care and work in accordance with the latest clinical guidelines, following evidence-based and informed procedures.
The clinic has established solid working relationships with other specialists in the area so our patients can be confident that if we can’t help them, we know who can.