We aim to give patients appointments with their chosen chiropractor within 24 hours of contacting our Practice. However, this is not always possible but our policy is that no-one should have to wait more than 3 working days before seeing a chiropractor.
We are currently running at reduced capacity with the extra time needed to ensure social distancing and implement extra cleaning and airing of the treatment rooms. Please bear with us as we continue to do our best to safely see every patient, we will do our best to fit you in.
In the event of a chiropractor being absent or on holiday, patients are offered the possibility of an appointment with an alternative practitioner.
FEES (Effective September 1st 2020)
CHIROPRACTIC AND PHYSIOTHERAPY
INITIAL CONSULTATION: £67.00
REASSESSMENT (not seen in 2-years) £55.00
REGULAR APPOINTMENT: £42.00
ORTHOTIC PRESCRIPTION AND FITTING: £85.00
ONLINE VIDEO CONSULTATIONS: £30.00
*NEW* TREATMENT PACKAGES
6 TREATMENTS (5% SAVING £12*): £240.00
12 TREATMENTS (10% SAVING £48*): £456.00
SOFT TISSUE THERAPIES (Including Sports and Pregnancy Massage)
INITIAL ASSESSMENT: £60.00
60 MINUTE APPOINTMENT: £60.00
40 MINUTE APPOINTMENT: £42.00
*NEW* TREATMENT PACKAGES
6 X 60 MINUTES (5% SAVING £18*) £342.00
6 X 40 MINUTES (5% SAVING £12*) £240.00
CANCELLATION POLICY: By booking an appointment you are agreeing to our 24hr cancellation policy. Failure to provide 24 hours notice to move or cancel and appointment will incur a late cancellation fee of £30.
Block Booking Terms and Conditions 2020:
- Treatments cannot be added retrospectively to the block.
- Refunds can be requested at any time for unused treatments. If a refund is required for part of the block then the discount for the sessions already taken will be lost. The refund will be issued for the remaining sessions minus the full fee for the sessions taken.
- Treatment blocks are available for regular appointments only. Initial Consultations are allotted a longer appointment slot and so cannot be included in this offer.
- All treatments must be booked and used within twelve months of initial payment. Treatments cannot be rolled over or refunded at the end of the twelve months.
- Each block booking can only be used for the patient who initially paid for it. Treatments cannot be moved between patients or shared/gifted.
- If you book a block of Chiropractic or Physiotherapy Treatments, these can be used with any of the Chiropractors or Physiotherapists at the clinic but cannot be used for a different therapy. The same is true if you have booked a block of Soft Tissue Therapy treatments. These can be interchanged between soft tissue therapies but not used for Chiropractic or Physiotherapy.
- In line with the clinic’s 24-hour cancellation policy, if 24-hours’ notice is not given to change or cancel an appointment, then a £30 cancellation fee will be charged.
Discretionary fees may apply in certain circumstances. Please ask your chiropractor for details.
Our services are covered by most health insurance policies, however we ask you to check with your provider should you wish to make a claim. The clinic has individuals agreements in place with different insurance companies. We advise you to check with your insurance company to ensure that you are covered for treatment and that you do not need a referral letter from a General Practitioner prior to making a claim.
This clinic has individual agreements in place with different insurance companies. For patients who to wish to claim through AXA-PPP or Bupa, we are able to bill your insurance provider directly. The clinic will only accept patients for this kind of coverage, once they have signed our terms and conditions. In the event the insurance company refuses to pay, the patient will be asked to settle the account in full with the clinic. In order for us to bill your insurance provider, we will ask you for the name of the policy holder, your membership or policy number and authorisation code. We will also need to know details of excess and treatment limitations prior to starting your course of treatment.
For all other eligible policies, you will be required to pay the clinic directly, where you will then be issued a receipt so you directly claim your treatment costs from your insurer.
Please speak to a receptionist if you require any further clarificaiton.
Cancellation policy: Please be aware, if you need to change an appointment, we require atleast 24 hours’ notice so that we may allocate your appointment time to another patient who may need it. You will be charged a cancellation fee of £30 if 24hrs notice is not given.